Terms & conditions
1. Mulberry House Limited and social-care.tv "we" "us" "our" supply resources to support health and social care providers and related organisations in the furtherance of their activities.
2. A "customer" is a purchaser or user of a resource supplied or made available by Mulberry House Limited or social-care.tv
1. Under current regulations, Mulberry House Limited and social-care.tv can only assist “in an advisory capacity”, which does not absolve an employer from their legal duties and responsibilities.
2. You must co-ordinate any advice or information given through Mulberry House Limited and social-care.tv into your own activities to manage your own duties and responsibilities.
3. Mulberry House Limited acts in good faith. You accept that Mulberry House Limited is not responsible for error or omission in any way.
1. The accompanying electronic transmission reflects the fact you have placed an order upon Mulberry House Limited as specified in the transmission itself.
2. Your confirmation “Confirm Order”, or similar, accepts that you have ordered with immediate effect.
3. No goods or services will be supplied until cleared payment has been received by Mulberry House Limited.
Refunds and Returns
1. Mulberry House Limited operates a no refund policy and no returns policy, which you accept upon placing an order with Mulberry House Limited
2. A possible exception to this is our money back guarantee for DVD based learning resources.
3. Likewise, should you believe there is a manufacturing fault with any DVD or CD based resource supplied by Mulberry House Limited, you must notify us within 7 days of recipt of the goods. You will be asked to return the item in pristine condition for inspection and, in the unlikely event of there being a manufacturing fault, we will replace the item, free of charge.
1. Mulberry House Limited may revise prices as it sees appropriate whenever it deems necessary.
1. Certificates issued by Mulberry House Limited and social-care.tv remain the property of Mulberry House Limited.
2. Certification will be withdrawn immediately upon any breach of contract and/or copyright made by you.
1. Any purchaser or user of any or all Mulberry House Limited and social-care.tv resources acknowledges that Mulberry House Limited owns the worldwide copyright to the content of that resource in perpetuity and that all rights are reserved.
2. Any purchaser or user of any Mulberry House Limited and social-care.tv resource agrees to use that or any part of that resource in the way and in the manner for which it was intended by MUlberry House Limited.
3. No Mulberry House Limited or social-care.tv resource or any part of it may be altered, changed, modified, copied, reproduced, stored, sold, re-sold, loaned, rented, hired, broadcast, distributed in any way or in any format without prior written permission from Mulberry House Limited.
4. This includes the exclusion from use on any intranet system or similar without prior written permission from Mulberry House Limited.
5. Mulberry House Limited vigorously protects its rights and will take action against the organisation to whom resources have been made available or supplied to, in any way, and any user of those resources for any breach of those rights, in any way.
Acceptance and Alterations
1. In placing an order with Mulberry House Limited, including social-care.tv, you agree to having accepted these terms and conditions and their spirit therein.
2. No alterations to these terms and conditions may exist without the written authority of a Director of Mulberry House Limited.
Money Back Guarantee
1. The money back guarantee offer only applies to DVD based resources supplied by Mulberry House Limited within England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
2. Any claim for money back is limited to the original cost of purchasing the resource and the prevailing VAT at that time.
3. A claim will only be considered by Mulberry House Limited should the learning resource supplied be “disallowed” by an appropriate official care standards inspection agency or an officially recognised national vocational awarding body for English health and social care QCF awards. A claim must be made in writing to Mulberry House Limited and supported by a formal letter from the care standards agency or vocational awarding body for QCF in England, making it clear why they are “disallowing” the resource for the purposes of satisfying care standards or “short course pathway” vocational learning “credit” respectively. Claims made by e-mail and supporting documentation as e-mails will not be considered. Mulberry House Limited will liaise with the relevant organisation, as appropriate, whilst substantiating, or not, the claim for money back.
4. As sector skills workforce development requirements change, the money back offer is limited to 12 months from the original order having been placed. A claim will only be considered by Mulberry House Limited should a legitimate claim, with appropriate supporting evidence for the claim, be received by Mulberry House Limited within 12 months of the original order having been placed. A change in care standards, related legislation, vocational requirements or similar, as determined by Mulberry House Limited, may render the money back offer null and void.
5. Only topics specifically required by the English Common Induction Standards and available from Mulberry House Limited as of 1st December 2010 are covered by this money back offer. Moving, handling and train the trainer resources are excluded from this money back offer.
6. In making a claim, the claimant organisation acknowledges that the decision to offer money back is entirely at the discretion of Mulberry House Limited and that decision is full and final.
7. Mulberry House Limited may change the terms of this money back offer at any time, without notification and without updating its terms and conditions.
1. Any person ordering or using a Mulberry House Limited and social-care.tv resource accepts that we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or any claim whatsoever, irrespective of its cause or outcome, arrising from or in connection with our resources, their content or use, in any way.
You accept that Mulberry House and related organisations may send unsolicited e-mail so long as they pertain to relevant related activities as determined by Mulberry House and social-care.tv
1st December 2010